Battle Pets introduces the Limited Edition of PET Poker Card, available at Bakery Launchpad on April 20th.
What is the concept behind PET Poker Card?
The mix between Gamification, DeFi and NFT is a hot topic right now, but Battle Pets is going to go a few steps forward.
Basically, PET Poker Card is a combination of $Poker token with a deflation model, NFT staking, and a real-world exclusive Poker Deck.
Beyond that, different NFT poker cards have different staking power — that’s where blind-boxes come into play, it will depend on the type of NFT card received (could be a K or could be a 4; the better the card, the higher the staking power), but all will still be convertible to physical Poker Deck, regardless of the quality.
About Battle Pets
Battle Pets is the first blockchain game launched on Binance Smart Chain. Each pet is an NFT(Non-fungible Token) that can be collected, fed, and armed with weapons to battle with other pets. Battle Pets becomes more and more popular, with a series of games within Battle Pets that have already been launched and more to come soon.
How does the IDO work?
- There will be a token representation of these PET Poker Card, named $POKER token.
- Battle Pets will issue 1,000 $POKER tokens.
- IDO amount: 900 Poker
- Price: 1 Poker = 2 BNB
- Hard cap: 1800 BNB
- Single address limit: 20 BNB
- No minimum: Users can buy fractions of $POKER.
When is the Opening time of Poker IDO and related events:
- April 20th, around 14:00 UTC — IDO on Bakery Launchpad (Block height TBD)
- April 20th, 16:00 UTC — $Poker token trading, liquidity farming, and $POKER staking
- Blind-Boxes Minting and Poker NFT Staking — TBD
- Real-world Poker Cards Delivering — TBD
What to do with $POKER tokens and the NFTs?
- $Poker will be listed on Bakery AMM exchange for trading and liquidity farming after IDO.
- $Poker tokens can be staked for $BAKE rewards.
- One $Poker can be minted into one Blind Box NFT.
4. One Blind Box NFT can be opened to get a random PET Poker Card NFT. The look of PET Poker Card NFT is as follows:
Note: Not all the cards will have the same staking power. This is where the lottery concept(blind-boxes) comes into play. Also rarity will be different. Best cards will have greater rarity than lower ones. You can see in the Appendix more detail about this probability distribution.
5. Poker Card NFT can also be used to farm $BAKE and trade on the NFT supermarket.
6. Users can lock $BAKE and $PET into these cards to further enhance their staking power.
7. Do you think they’re just NFT Cards that can be collected, traded, and staked? No! Each PET Poker Card can be converted to a real-world limited edition of the Standard 52-card deck, which can be delivered to you! This will happen if you choose to burn the Poker Card.
In conclusion, lots of possibilities in ONE SINGLE TOKEN! Here is an illustration of how everything works:
Appendix — Distribution of Cards:
Red Joker：3 cards；staking power：20000
Black Joker：5 cards；staking power：18000
A：8 cards，equally distributed in 4 suits；staking power：16000
K：16 cards，equally distributed in 4 suits；staking power：15500
Q：28 cards，equally distributed in 4 suits；staking power：15000
J：40 cards，equally distributed in 4 suits；staking power：14500
10：52 cards，equally distributed in 4 suits；staking power：14000
9：64 cards，equally distributed in 4 suits；staking power：13500
8：76 cards，equally distributed in 4 suits；staking power：13000
7：88 cards，equally distributed in 4 suits；staking power：12500
6：100 cards，equally distributed in 4 suits；staking power：12000
5：112 cards，equally distributed in 4 suits；staking power：11500
4：124 cards，equally distributed in 4 suits；staking power：11000
3：136 cards，equally distributed in 4 suits；staking power：10500
2：148 cards，equally distributed in 4 suits；staking power：10000