Crypto Doggies IDO — what will happen when dog meme coin meets ‘crypto punks’
A few months ago, Crypto punks broke into the news when 3 pixelated aliens were auctioned for several million dollars. 10,000 of these aliens were procedurally designed, and soon became a collectors’ trophy for the Ethereum community.
On the other hand, a meme token without utility, $DOGE or #Dogecoin, thanks to celebrities like Elon Musk, made an impact in early 2021, climbing from 0.01 to about 0.80 at the time of writing this Medium.
That is why we want to introduce you to $DOGGY, with the goal to bring to Binance Smart Chain the best of the 2 worlds mentioned above.
What is $DOGGY
$DOGGY is the coin that would allow you to exchange for Crypto Doggy #NFT. These cute animated doggies are designed by one of our featured artists, and will have a gif format. Like Crypto Punks, they have been procedurally created, resulting in 10,000 different types of Doggies, with different rarity, from commons to uncommons or rare, giving to some of them more collectible value.
Another of the features that differentiate us and gives us a special value is the Burning Mechanism. This will happen every time a user purchases one of the Doggies #NFT from the doggy shop or the NFT marketplace.
In a nutshell: You will have a meme token with burning mechanisms, that can turn into a unique collectible item with different types of rarity, which are tradable in the NFT marketplace.
Know more about our Doggies!
10,000 Doggy NFT will be created. All dogs are unique and animated as follows:
Doggies will be cryptographically generated using a series of different characteristics like Dog types, color scheme, eye blinking, and tongue stretch or accessories including glasses, scarf & hat.
Each characteristic has a certain probability of occurrence, making some characteristics rarer than others, thus making some dogs very difficult to get.
The Doggie NFT will be available at the Doggy Shop (under BakerySwap Gamification tab), and can only be purchased with $Doggy.
About $DOGGY token and purchasing Crypto Doggy NFT
$DOGGY will have a total supply of 5 billion coins, and 4 billion of them will be available through the IDO at BakerySwap.
The remaining 1 billion will be used as initial liquidity, rewards to the Bakery community, Bakery promoters, and the Doggy developers & artists working on the Crypto Doggy project.
$DOGGY can be used to get a Crypto Doggy NFT at the Doggy Shop or NFT marketplace.
At the Doggy Shop, users can acquire a random NFT Doggy with 500k $DOGGY, and all this 500k $DOGGY will be burned.
At the NFT marketplace, users can buy an NFT doggy directly from others or sell their NFT Doggies at whatever price they like. The NFT marketplace will only support $DOGGY payment. For each trade, there will be a 5% commission fee in $DOGGY, and all the commission fees will be burned!
- $DOGGY Total Supply: 5 Billion $DOGGY
- IDO amount: 4 Billion $DOGGY
- Price: 1 BNB = 1 Million $DOGGY
- Single Address Limit: 20 BNB
What to do after IDO?
- $DOGGY trading on Bakery AMM exchange
- Acquire a random NFT Doggy with 500k $DOGGY at the Doggy Shop (in Gamification section)
- List your doggies on the NFT marketplace, or buy the ones you like from the marketplace with $DOGGY
- $DOGGY token and Doggy NFT can be staked to farm other tokens in later activities
- May 11th, around 7:00 AM UTC: $DOGGY IDO on Bakery Launchpad (Block height TBD)
- May 11th, by 9:00 AM UTC: $DOGGY trading and liquidity farming
- May 12th — 17th, a series of airdrops to Bakery communities, influencers, and other meme coin communities
- Around May 18th, Doggy Shop and Doggy NFT marketplace open